Over the last few months, Jacob Cable, Travis Hughes, Broc Raiford and Justin Spriet all stunted on their Clutch freecoaster hubs for the camera of Francis Castro. Sit back and enjoy then hit up your local bike shop or favorite mailorder and ask for the Clutch.
Artist: Marshall Poole
Label: Defendu Records
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. Patents pending. Shipping now worldwide.
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design
- Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Patents pending
- $189.99 USD Retail (Hub and Guard)
- 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
- 9-T Driver
- Left or right hand drive
- 22.5 oz / 640g
- Click HERE to download the full tech sheet
2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
Female Inbound Axle
Oversized 4130 Chromoly female axle. 14mm non-drive side axle bolt and 3/8″ drive side bolt with built-in 14mm adapater. (This configuration is lighter and stronger than a 14mm solid male axle).
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)