New for the Grandstand v2 is a re-designed internal configuration with an updated bushing system to reduce axial movement. This unique bearing configuration allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
Like the original, the Grandstand v2 still features a unique slim profile, a wide platform, and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it.
Grandstand v2 Pedal
- Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
- High strength plastic composite or aluminum alloy
- Redesigned internal configuration to reduce axial movement
- Proprietary 14mm heat-treated chromoly spindle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
- Extra large contact surface
- 8 oversized pins per side
- Genuinely thin body: 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave