Here’s the first post about the products in our latest shipment. I’ll put more info up next week on things like the Vandero 2 wheels, Director Forks, etc…
JIM CIELENCKI TRAILMIX PEDAL
– Same shape, materials and spindles as the original JC pedal.
– Slimmed-down bridge sections and longer gripping pins.
– Knurl-free contact surface to prevent dirt from getting clogged.
– 19.8* ounces (looseball aluminum – pair).
– All new 17mm wrench-flat spindle ends (with 6mm allen key slots).
– Black, Gold, High-Polished, Limited.
– Looseball or Sealed.
– Replacement pins included.
– Aluminum now. Magnesium later.
– Organtic, not organic.
Made at the request of riders like Taj, and some of JC’s other friends, the Trailmix is a lighter-weight version of the original pedal (still in production) that leans more toward trail riding with it’s longer pins, slimmer bridges, and knurl-free gripping surface. The pedals also feature our new 17mm hex-end spindle wrench flats that will accept the width of most adjustable wrenches – helping to simplify assembly when traveling (6mm allen key slot also included).
Our first delivery is looseball, black aluminum only. These should be at distributors and shops in roughly two weeks. Other colors and options will be available at a later date.
*The original JC looseball aluminum pedals are 24.8 ounces (for the pair).