New Evolver 2 brake colors shipping now.
The Evolver 2 brakes also have the following running changes:
1. New forge tooling that provides for a sleeker side profile.
2. All of the cable set screws are now flat-tipped to prevent excess damage to the cable’s inner wire.
3. Cable lugs are smaller and use a 10mm hex head.
4. Pre-lugged straddle cable is shorter.
5. Front cable adapter is smaller and made of aluminum.
6. Updated instruction sheet.
The arm’s forged design requires only minor secondary machining. The benefit of using this approach is that we can maximize the part’s strength while minimizing its retail cost.