Watch as Jim Bauer walks you through the installation process for our Socket Drive™ Thunderbolt cranks and corresponding sprocket.
For those who might be unfamiliar… In a nutshell, the Socket Drive™ system is a 9 sided interface which eliminates the need for a sprocket bolt. The sprocket itself is machined so there is no need for a sprocket insert of any kind. The two work great together. In addition to OUR OWN sprocket offerings, other BMX brands have released Socket Drive™ compatible sprockets as well.
Thunderbolt with Socket Drive™
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- Updated open-ended spindle cap
- New wedge cluster band with greater flexibility
- Never-Wobble™ crank arm and spindle interface guarantee
- 41-Thermal® lifetime replacement warranty against bending, cracking and breaking
- Socket Drive™ sprocket interface
- 22mm spindle
- 175mm only
- RHD only
- Black only