Feb 10, 2020 • Product, Team
Feb 4, 2020 • News, Product Introducing the Grandstand v2 Pedals in PC and Alloy
New for the Grandstand v2 is a re-designed internal configuration with an updated bushing system to reduce axial movement. This unique bearing configuration allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
Like the original, the Grandstand v2 still features a unique slim profile, a wide platform, and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it.
Grandstand v2 Pedal
- Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
- High strength plastic composite or aluminum alloy
- Redesigned internal configuration to reduce axial movement
- Proprietary 14mm heat-treated chromoly spindle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
- Extra large contact surface
- 8 oversized pins per side
- Genuinely thin body: 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave
Jan 27, 2020 • News, Product 24″ R32 Forks, Hazard Lite Rims, and Path Pro Tires
Jan 17, 2020 • News, Product, Team, Videos
Odyssey’s resident tech wizard and kick-flipping pro Matt Nordstrom now has his own signature stem. Odyssey worked closely with Matt to dial this in for his needs.
- Matt Nordstrom Signature
- 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
- Special surface contouring and a larger bolt head spec for superior handlebar grip
- Six bolt clamping configuration
- Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
Weight: 12.5 oz.
Dec 31, 2019 • News, Product
Our Winter line up is available now and ready to keep you warm. Hit up your favorite shop or our online store to get some new threads.
Dec 27, 2019 • Product, Team, Videos Broc Raiford rides Thunderbolt Cranks
Dec 23, 2019 • News, Product, Videos
Utility Pro Sprocket
Our new Utility Pro guard sprocket is available now.
Back in the early 90’s, Odyssey made the bolt-on Havok Sprocket Pocket (plastic guard) as well as the Utility Sprocket in the early 2000’s. We see the new Utility Pro as a modern nod to both of those.
The sprocket is 7075-T6 aluminum and comes with a replaceable and removable proprietary plastic guard. The sprocket looks great on its own, so you can run it with or without the guard. The choice is yours.
Available in 25, 28 and 30T. Please note – 30t sprocket does not come with guard. Replacement PC guard/bolts also available separately.
- CNC’d 7075 aluminum
- Removable proprietary plastic bash guard for enhanced durability and smoother grinds
- Compatible with all BMX chains
- 25T or 28T with Guard
- 30T Sprocket Only
Dec 19, 2019 • News, Product, Team, Videos
2-in-1 Switch Pack
Our new multi-use SWITCH PACK is available now. This pack easily attaches to your bike in multiple locations, and it can also be used as a Sling/Hip pack! This is the perfect pack to carry your stuff, and only runs you $16.99.
Check for it at your favorite shop or online.
- Large main compartment
- Small secondary compartment
- Modular attachment system to fasten to your frame or handlebars
- Adjustable hide-away waist and shoulder strap with buckle
- Woven logo label
To celebrate 20 years of 41-Thermal, Odyssey and Sunday have teamed up to offer this special limited edition Glow In The Dark kit (parts sold separately). VERY limited quantities are available now through shops worldwide and direct through our online store.
What is 41-Thermal?
Our 41-Thermal process has revolutionized the manufacturing of chromoly BMX forks, bars, cranks and frames. We pioneered it, developed it and continue to perfect it. Our lab and ride testing is methodical – constantly striving to make the process better through continuous experimentation and true engineering.
All 41-Thermal products are lab tested, team proven, and backed by an unmatched and legendary lifetime warranty.
Nov 12, 2019 • News, Product
Some new Twisted Pro colors are in to match our latest batch of Broc Grips! Get ’em now in Army Green, Sherbet Swirl, or Lavender through our online shop or your local shop and your favorite mail order!
- High-strength Nylon composite
- 12 oversized pins per side
- Traditional looseball bearings
- Chromoly spindle
- High-strength plastic composite
- Wider & longer pedal body
- Larger concave area
- Slimmer profile